Eco Commerce learning center is your one-stop access to the combined training resources, drawing on the experience and best practices of subject matter experts in order to help individuals and organizations understand and apply Eco Innovation. Choose from scheduled public workshops and forums, certified programs, self-paced eLearning, blending learning, or customized on-site training.
Eco Commerce Academy (ECA)
Eco Commerce Academy, is an industry-leading training institute based in Atlanta, Georgia. The CEC seeks to sign partnerships with Companies, Economic Development Organizations, Chambers of Commerce, Government Agencies, and NGOs worldwide. ECA's training programs cater to glocal (global and local) audiences, training talent in a variety of ET-related fields and subsequently offering them employment within CEC’s growing portfolio of companies.
The ECA will address the demand for trained talent in rapidly-growing network of Eco Commerce Hubs worldwide. ECA is expected to grow rapidly across continents, attracting significant interest from people interested in pursuing a career in Eco Commerce.
The ECA will be able to accommodate students at any time. ECA offers a selection of programs that combine theoretical sessions, lectures by experts and executives and internship exposure at companies. ECA graduates will be offered access to employment opportunities at fast growing international network of partner companies across industries and continents.
- ECA is an innovative educational and transitional support program for individuals and organizations. ECA's learning programs are especially designed to address the needs of Eco Commerce professionals.
- ECA students are offered a chance to learn while receiving work-study experience.
- Students benefit from small group sessions and individual counseling and provides transition support for its graduates who will further their education or who are heading directly into the work force.
- ECA is on the cutting edge; providing today's student the education of the future.
- Students collaborate, communicate, and work effectively in teams while learning. They apply knowledge and think critically and independently in order to solve problems.
- The movement to become a more productive and competitive economic force in the global marketplace is creating new job opportunities.
- In order to succeed in the 21st century, we are working to improve education, expand health care, fix the infrastructure, overhaul our manufacturing industries, adopt eco innovations and continue our leadership in high-tech innovation
Eco Commerce has gained a great deal of interest among individuals hoping to secure a solid job as the economy continues to reinvent itself and become more competitive in the upcoming decades.The following list outlines the best jobs overall:
- Construction managers
- Industrial engineers
- IT and ICT
- First-line supervisors/ managers of construction trades and extraction workers
- Environmental scientists and specialists
- Electrical engineers
- Construction and building inspectors
- Environmental engineers
- Environmental law
- Plumbers, pipefitters and steamfitters
- Electrical engineers and electricians
- and many more...
Collaborative training programs focus on ‘Eco Commerce’. You will learn eco-innovation management from inspiration to solution to market:
- Ecological problems
- Technical and social innovation strategies
- Technologies and applications
- Knowledge translation and management
- Environmental and intellectual property law
- Founding and financing a start-up
- Managing and growing a business in the global marketplace
- and more...
From listening to seminar speakers to participating in research programs and first application and market replication projects, our members from around the world are immersed in the theory and practice of eco-innovation.
From Learning to Experience You Will Gain Skills in:
- Analysis of the challenges of eco-innovation in different cities, regions, and countries;
- Articulation of the importance of environmental ethics to eco-innovation;
- Understanding determinants of national competitiveness and the contribution of Eco Innovation to competitiveness;
- Application of principles of sustainable development;
- Methods of technological and social foresight analysis;
- Observation and measurement of environmental change;
- Evaluation of innovation systems in energy, transport, construction, and water;
- Analysis of environmental law;
- Analysis of key factors for success in business management for Eco Innovation;
- Eco Innovation business plan development;
- Integration of intellectual property management into Eco Innovation;
- Identification of finance options for Eco Innovation;
- Evaluation of environmental, technical, and financial risk;
- Leadership and project management in research, development and demonstration
- Marketing Eco Innovation
Employers Will See That You Are:
Job ready, having conducted Eco Commerce projects during work-terms with industry partners, supervised by industry managers and supported by academic advisors and internship clinics reflecting upon and addressing eco-innovation challenges arising in internship projects.
Technology-educated, with up-to-date knowledge of technologies implicated in global ecological challenges, from problem-creating technologies to problem-solving technologies, with additional knowledge of innovation systems generating new technologies ready for eco-innovation applications.
Effective communicator, able to present ideas orally and in writing, in functional international business English.
Structural thinker capable of generalizing effectively from knowledge of particular experiences, and equally capable of applying general categories and concepts to understand new or unfamiliar experiences.
Comprehensively educated regarding the problems and promise of eco-innovation: exposed broadly and deeply to the ecological problems faced by eco-innovators, and the business opportunities presented by those problems.
Our approach to Eco Commerce management is highly interdisciplinary, recognizing that eco-innovation is a blend of elements of specific technologies, management techniques, environmental philosophy and movements, sustainable development, and innovation systems.
During academic terms you will learn about these areas of Eco Commerce throughout modules of varying length, integrated to create a coherent narrative, beginning first with a focus on the problems, the range of methods used to face those problems. The second you will turn from problems and methods to the specific solutions available now and in the future to face eco-innovation problems, completing your study with examination of applications of Eco Innovation methods and technologies. In the final part, we have taken care to create space for individualized learning to improve your skills or knowledge in specific areas where you have an identified weakness, or simply where you want to improve your strength to become a better Eco Commerce leader following graduation from the program.
Economic Development and Jobs